Main Street Disney is covered here because it rains so much but not the two days we were there!! :)
Adventure Land
Toontown
Emily is waiting for Daddy and Lizzie to come back from riding the Log Ride!
Coby and Lizzie on the Log Ride!
Marry-Go-Round
Emily being scared on the Snow White Ride!
Coby and Lizzie on the Rocket Ride!
The girls on the Dumbo Ride!
The girls LOVED the Tea Cups! So much FUN!
Wall E and Eve
I have so many pictures! I hope you can tell we had a GREAT time!! It's very similar to Disneyland in California! It's funny to hear "It's a Small World" in Japanese! :) We also saw the parades, the girls really liked seeing all their favorite characters. Tomorrow will be all about Disney Sea!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


Baby don't they let you in a picture?? lol I know who is having all the fun --- Kendall you are doing a wonderful job baby but you are spoiling the biggest and I don't mean Liz lol love you !!
ReplyDelete