Hi How fun! I absolutely love your family's Christmas tree decorating tradition. The wreath decal is cute cute cute. Could you get us one? We're hoping to put our tree up soon.
Kendall, I'd like to copy the springbox widget of the flag and the countdown from your blog, but I can't seem to get the code from their website. It keeps giving me an error message, so I don't know if it's me or them. Do you have the code by chance and would want to share with me? :) My email address is... ourjourney2parenthood09@gmail.com Thanks a bunch Ali
Kendall you are the best mom and i think you are doing a wonderful job in all areas. Thank you for make the home for my son and my two baby girls i miss you all and on occautions please beat the boy up for me and bit his toe Merry Christmas and be blessed for all your time here on this earth with health wealth and happyness I love you !!!
Hi
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I absolutely love your family's Christmas tree decorating tradition. The wreath decal is cute cute cute. Could you get us one? We're hoping to put our tree up soon.
Ali and Chris
Kendall,
ReplyDeleteI'd like to copy the springbox widget of the flag and the countdown from your blog, but I can't seem to get the code from their website. It keeps giving me an error message, so I don't know if it's me or them. Do you have the code by chance and would want to share with me? :) My email address is... ourjourney2parenthood09@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch
Ali
Kendall you are the best mom and i think you are doing a wonderful job in all areas. Thank you for make the home for my son and my two baby girls i miss you all and on occautions please beat the boy up for me and bit his toe Merry Christmas and be blessed for all your time here on this earth with health wealth and happyness I love you !!!
ReplyDelete