Kendall, Thank you soooo much for our box of Japanese goodies. I just got back yesterday and Chris and I delved into them. That was so kind of you and we are going to eat it all. :) Oh and we absolutely love the tea set! I'm using it right now.
I think you may need to add Texas history to you Curriculum as no body here in Texas can tell you what year Texas caome in to the Union are of the ecpention year or the free slave issue are any of the most interesting history it would be most dishearting if this became like forgotten. I think you are doing a triffic job Kendall i love u
They are getting so big. Cant wait to see all again
ReplyDeleteKendall,
ReplyDeleteThank you soooo much for our box of Japanese goodies. I just got back yesterday and Chris and I delved into them. That was so kind of you and we are going to eat it all. :) Oh and we absolutely love the tea set! I'm using it right now.
Ali & Chris
I think you may need to add Texas history to you Curriculum as no body here in Texas can tell you what year Texas caome in to the Union are of the ecpention year or the free slave issue are any of the most interesting history it would be most dishearting if this became like forgotten. I think you are doing a triffic job Kendall i love u
ReplyDelete