Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day of School

My 5th Grader!!


Safety Patrol
Welcome to School

Principal

Waiting

Emily with her class.

In her classroom.

Playing

Emily doesn't start Kindergarten till September 6!

3 comments:

  1. I was a in the 5th grade in 1957 @ Framington New Mexico---first time I got a paddling for poping mike carton in the alley -- lol auuuu the good old days -- bet my Liz will never get a busting you are so cute stink pot !!!!I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I can belive your papaw got a spanking he is still getting in trouble sweet baby girl he needs to be more like his STINK POT "SWEET" we are sooo excited yall are comming home we love you see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth
    You are Beautiful just like your Mama cant wait to see yall your PAPAW is soo Excited love you!!!

    ReplyDelete