Adorable... Yummo, cookies. Are the girls going to leave some for Santa this year? What are you guys doing for Christmas?Ali & Chris(in England)
Liz honey you are the best looking grandbaby i have and I miss you and Em could you give Mom and Daddy and and Em a big kiss and hug for me?? and thank you for my Christmas package!!!! I can't wait to use it!!! I love and miss you all four--
Adorable... Yummo, cookies. Are the girls going to leave some for Santa this year? What are you guys doing for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteAli & Chris
(in England)
Liz honey you are the best looking grandbaby i have and I miss you and Em could you give Mom and Daddy and and Em a big kiss and hug for me?? and thank you for my Christmas package!!!! I can't wait to use it!!! I love and miss you all four--
ReplyDelete