Christmas Morning!
Opening their Computers. Emme's new Computer.
Lizzie's new Computer.
Emme with her toys from Santa! (This year the girls got 2 presents from Santa!)
Emme got a big girl scooter (like Lizzie's) and a Nutcracker! Lizzie got Rollerblades and a Helmet!
Last night I made this French Toast Souffle. This morning I baked it!! I made some changes but it was so GOOD!! It is a new tradition we are going start!!
I added 1 tsp. Cinnamon and I used half white bread and the other half Cinnamon Swirl bread!!
After- what a Mess! :)
Going outside to try out the new toys!
At the skate park!
Coby even had to try!
After dinner the girls were playing on their computers!
We had such a great Christmas!! I hope you guys had a great Christmas also!!


Kendall,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Merry Christmas email!! I'm so glad you're all having a great holiday! We are too. The girls look so happy with their gifts from Santa. I can't wait to have kiddos around to experience Christmas through their eyes. Did you get our Christmas card? Chris is really excited about the Japenese goodies package you sent. He said, "did they send us some teppan yaki?" We really miss our Japanese restaurant in Tucson. We're glad you're liking the re-uasable bags. Isn't that funny about the charge for the regular plastic ones? Did Coby get some time off from work for Christmas/New Years?
God bless,
Ali & Chris
Coby where is your helmet, you know better, safety first. lol
ReplyDelete