Friday, May 7, 2010

Bridging Ceremony

Elizabeth completed her last year of Brownies! She will be starting her 5th year of Girl Scouts as a Junior! Here she is bridging up!

Playing before it started.

Starting
Getting some awards before the bridging! With her leader, Sheila.
Here is Lizzie coming out of the oven because as a "Brownie she is Done"! :)
Saying the Girl Scout Pledge.
Getting her New Vest.
She looks so cute.
It was a potluck.

We are so proud of you Elizabeth!! You have done a great job with Brownies, I know you will have so much fun in Juniors with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my baby girls Kendall I hope your Mother"s day is a good one and one you will remerber always I love you and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lizzy!!!! You are an amazing young lady.:)

    ReplyDelete