I am so glad that young man got you a mixer!!!! I see you have put it to good use do you need me to send you any special flour of any kind? My girls are growing up so fast they will take Coby down pretty EZ when he comes home miss you guys love you
this is what i like http://spudnutsmentor.com/ a list of http://gardnerhistory.com/spudnuts/ when i was a kid in the panhandle of Texas they had one of these shops. They are so good!
I am so glad that young man got you a mixer!!!! I see you have put it to good use do you need me to send you any special flour of any kind? My girls are growing up so fast they will take Coby down pretty EZ when he comes home miss you guys love you
ReplyDeletethis is what i like http://spudnutsmentor.com/
ReplyDeletea list of http://gardnerhistory.com/spudnuts/
when i was a kid in the panhandle of Texas they had one of these shops. They are so good!